Thursday, December 9, 2010

a closer look: Co-Stars Acting Game (from KEN P.D. SNYDECAST #26: The Bunny Hop)


Remember 2007?
Chess champ Garry Kasparov was detained in Moscow over his participation in a banned match, archaeologists in Japan found a 2,100 year old melon and the brightest comet in more than 40 years, Comet McNaught, made perihelion.
No? Neither do I. I just looked up "2007" on (the ever so trustworthy) Wikipedia.

In fact, I don't even know what perihelion means… but I included it because it sounded dirty.

What I do remember from 2007 was KEN P.D. SNYDECAST #26: The Bunny Hop. On this episode the boys spoke at length about a series of LPs that Dana was collecting which featured celebrities of a bygone era in an acting game called Co-Stars.

The record contained acting scenes with the featured celebrity and then dead air that you would fill, giving you a chance to "act" opposite them.

I put together a Youtube video demonstrating the Slapsy Maxie Rosenblum LP, I hope you love it.

Then give KEN P.D. SNYDECAST #26: The Bunny Hop another spin on your iPod. You'll be glad you did.

No comments: