Friday, August 24, 2012

Doc Hammer and Dana Snyder

On KEN P.D. SNYDECAST #177: Hoard To Tears Dana talks about seeing Doc Hammer at Comic-Con for  "about two minutes"


Dana: I saw Doc for about two minutes at Comic-Con

Ken: I know, those 2 minutes were documented in a single photo.

Dana: Well, actually they're documented in hundreds of photos because every half a step we took someone
was stopping to take their picture with him.

Ken: With both of you, right? Not just him.

Dana: It took literally like 20 minutes to get from the front door to, like, two doors down.

Ken: You need to start rockin' that rock star look. You need to go back with the dyed hair.

Dana: I was even extra-incognito because I had my hat on because of my dyed hair.

Ken: That's not extra incognito for you. Trust me.

Dana: I just look like someone's grandfather then.

No comments: