Wednesday, June 22, 2011

a closer look: Muppet busts

Yeah... I know what you are hoping for.

You saw the title "a closer look: Muppet busts" and hoped for some topless Miss Piggy photos.

Or was I the only one who wanted to see that?

Anyway...

KEN P.D. SNYDECAST #67: Sunny Side Down contains some talk of the Muppet Busts that were put out by Master Replicas and quickly sold out:

Dana: I got two Muppet busts.
Ken: Oh? Which one did you buy? You found them, finally?
Dana: I got the only ones I could find. I got a Scooter for $7.
Ken: Not bad.

Dana: and I got a Link Hogthrob for roughly the same amount.


Ken: Now that's a pair!
Dana: Yeah.
Ken: Remember all the great sketches they had together?

Sure, Scooter and Link were no Statler and Waldorf, but they did share the screen in this memorable sketch:

No comments: