Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ken Plume's worst pickup lines


Have you started to follow Ken on Twitter? You should! He crams more comedy into 140 characters than you could imagine... unless you are really funny, too.

Here are some recent tweets from twitter.com/KENPLUME.
They all feature bad pickup lines, and it's capped off with a reference to tv icon Don Herbert:




Your place or my Mazda? #worstpickuplines


If I said you were beautiful, would you believe me? #worstpickuplines


I have come here to chew bubblegum and have sex, and I'm all out of bubblegum. Do you have any bubblegum? #worstpickuplines


Ow. My back. #worstpickuplines


Can you cash a check? #worstpickuplines


My friend was the original Tom Servo. #worstpickuplines (Now I know where I've been going wrong)


Know how I know we'll be spending the night together? I've got a receipt... #worstpickuplines


Yeah, I know CPR... #worstpickuplines


Hey! I've slept with your mother! Small world... #worstpickuplines


Here's my Second Life name... Look me up... #worstpickuplines


You going my way? 'Cause I could use a ride... Down there. And home. It's just across town. #worstpickuplines


Do you know what it's called when I rub this up against your sweater? #MrWizardPickupLines



For more Ken Plume, purchase There's a Zombie in my Treehouse.

FOOTNOTE: Don Herbert was a tv personality who was known by the nickname Mr. Wizard. He hosted two science shows aimed at children. One ran in the 1950s-60s the other in the 1980s.
Here are a couple clips:






No comments: