Friday, April 6, 2012

Who’s doing the work on your page, John J?

Ken P.D. Snydecast #175 Stone Cold Stache features lots of talk about Ken's wiki page. After mentioning that I edited Ken's page, they had this exchange:

Ken: Who’s doing the work on your page, John J?
Dana: Well, I don’t know who the hell it is.
Ken: (pretending to read Wikipedia) He has appeared at many panels at Dragon Con, hosted by John J.
Dana: That could be on your page!
Ken: I have never been on a John J. Panel... fingers crossed... knock on wood.

Ken and Dana are talking about my good friend, the notoriously self promoting, John J.

Click here, it takes you to the first post he wrote for this blog. Notice he inserted his first "Adult Swim Central" plug 12 words in.

John J. & I have a podcast and we talked about being mentioned on episode 175:


We also did a full episode last year that focused on my first (unsuccessful) attempt to get Ken back on Wikipedia.

In addition, on a recent episode, I talked about posting on the Experience, Fanny Brice and Leopold Toodle with John J.... and at 4:25 John J. plugs his Adult Swim Central podcast....


...some things never change.

No comments: