Monday, April 16, 2012

Jon Eadler reviews Forum

Snydecast listener Jon Eadler went and saw Dana's performance in 'A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum'!

I spoke to him to get the details on what it was like:


Jon also shared some pictures he had taken of the show. I will be posting them soon... but for now:




"A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum" in open now through May 6th at the Riverside Theatre in Vero Beach Florida.
CHECK OUT THIS PREVIEW:


Visit riversidetheatre.com for more info and tickets!

1 comment:

Im That Jon said...

A little additional info!

The whole cast is fantastic. In my opinion the casting was great. One of my favorite parts were the 3 Proteans. Those guys did a bang up job. There was really no part of it I didn't like. All of the actors seemed to have great flow and really meld together on stage. Granted Dana was a fantastic lead, but the cast did an incredible job and are all extremely talented. Also the set designer built a wonderful set. The oranges had a warm earthy feel that really pulled you in. I'm seriously thinking of going back down for another show before it ends.

Fantastic stuff!