Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Michael Jordan's Twitter

On the newest Ken P. D. Snydecast Michael Jordan's fake Twitter account is mentioned.



The account was originally mentioned on KEN P.D. SNYDECAST #143: Guess Who and KEN P.D. SNYDECAST #144: Guess Who Two. On those two episodes Ken played 20+ questions with Dana regarding Michael Jordan's Twitter account.

If you haven't heard this episode, Dana was looking at Michael Jordan's Twitter page and noticed the four people he was following:

Oprah, Shaq, astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson and film director David Lynch.

David Lynch was such an unusual choice that Dana spent over 30 minutes making Ken guess

and guess

and guess.

I was mentioned in an iTunes review:

#143 *****
by a part of him - Apr 19,2010

Love the podcast guys! Keep it up. It really is funny and a good listen that doesn't go over an hour. You'll enjoy it if you like random humor. However podcast #143 was painful... The rest is fantastic!

I wouldn't call it painful, though. Ken's despair and Dana's insistence on his continuing with the guessing game makes it a very fun listen.

If you were listening to the episodes at the time (April 2010) and didn't look up Michael Jordan's Twitter page it was a fun game to guess along with.

If you look up Micheal Jordan's Twitter page today you won't find it... at least the one Dana was reading from.


That account turned out to be a FAKE. It was full of posts that seemed slightly off the wall - but not enough to be sure it was a parody.

The account was eventually suspended by Twitter, but not before it put out dozens of marvelously weird tweets.

Take a look:

MJTwitterSecret : I love going to Science Museums. I've been to 10 different Science Museums in the US.
8:58 AM Sep 17th from web


Why won't Pixar do a movie with me? I'm not sure I like Pixar that much anyway.
10:24 AM Sep 8th from web


Wrestlers in the 80s were like fat uncles, now they are all monster men. I liked it better before.
10:46 PM Aug 12th from web


I don't think I need to try any new fruit. I've had enough different kinds for now.
11:10 PM Feb 27th via web


I think I'm done with eating Green peppers. They are the worst pepper, and always make a meal worse.
9:32 AM May 8th via web


I had a dream last night about lots of cats and enormous rabbits in a barn.
10:30 AM Jun 18th via web


I'm having another root beer tonight. Is this too many root beers in too many days? Tomorrow, I promise : no more root beer.
7:33 PM Aug 3rd from web

No comments: