Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Twitter is abuzz...

Take a look at some of the responses after Dana's tweet about a new episode being recorded last night:
Ken_Plumes_Son
New Snydecast is being recorded today?! Thank you Lord Plume & Snyder!

BallsMonkey
Thank you Thank you Thank you!

LauraMaeva
@danasnyder you just made my day!! I've missed your podcast so much!!

Mazinkaiser
My Ken P D Snyde Shrine has worked! HUZZAH! :D

suicideforhire
oh glorious, long awaited day. Been dying for the Snydecast return forever now.

Aninael
Hooraaay!!

LukeAnderson_
you just made my goddamn day...

HonuDan
"There will be a new Snydecast recorded this very evening!” Seriously? 'Cuz I'm jonesin' here, Snydely.

asudasna
thank you! It's only been what, 7 months? Glad to hear this news!

juliosilverwolf
its about damn time. No more having a life for you. Give me the snydecast.

adamabouttown
my prayers have been answered. Thank you mighty Thor!

SeanPhitz
Yes! Finally! you remember that one where you and ken argued?

chcircus
Very glad to hear that, a life without new Snydecasts to listen to is no life at all.

DrKankles
Someone must have hacked Dana's twitter. I suspect Tom Carvel.

No comments: