Monday, November 7, 2011

Tweets from Snydley and Plumey



@danasnyder
"Played the alpenschellen Sat night in an act that may certainly the most important musical contributions to the world of alpenschellen."








@KenPlume
"I don't want to make the wrong choice. And it's not like I have the best of beards. It's actually rather sad. Perhaps it's best to end it."


@KenPlume
"I could be happier clean-shaven. It could be the thing that turns my life around. Just like old timest? Young, beardless, happy-go-lucky..."


@KenPlume
"And if it's a massive mistake, there's always the chance it will grow back. I'VE HEARD BEARDS CAN DO THIS. Like a starfish."


@KenPlume
"Please note - I was only speaking of starfish beards. Not their limbs."


@KenPlume
"I am THIS CLOSE to shaving the beard tonight. Clearly, the end of Daylight Savings has tipped me over the edge of beardy sanity. TIPPED."

No comments: