Friday, August 26, 2011

Mystery followup

Yesterday we took a look an email from a listener named Hank.

Hank asked for a couple of Snydecast episodes, one that  he said "it was one where Dana was talking about an email he received that really hurt his feelings. He mentions it a bunch of times throughout the episode, but they never actually read the email. I believe there was a guest (I'm not sure who) and it MAY have been a double episode. If you can help me out on this I would be extremely grateful!"


I wasn't able to find this one so I asked the readers. Among the responses was this comment:




I took another listen to Ken P.D. Snydecast #114: Baby Driver and this MAY be the one.

In this episode Dana talks about a DragonCon volunteer that though Dana was an A**hole.

Dana had never met this person and was really bothered by it.

The segment in question appears at one hour and 8 minutes in to the episode.

Take another listen and see if you think it fits the description:
Ken P.D. Snydecast #114: Baby Driver

No comments: