Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tweets from Mr. Plume's Twitter Feed


On twitter.com/KENPLUME Ken continues to display his trademark wit and humor:

Just spent 5 minutes of internal debate to determine that the word "portapotty" is infantile while the word "portajohn" is juvenile.


Whilst extracting a gray hair from my eyeline, I jabbed myself in the eye with my thumb. Dammit, IS THIS WHAT AGING BRINGS? And OW.


No one this side of a flaming oil drum should be singing Big Rock Candy Mountain in the middle of the night. I seem to be the sad exception.



If I had 1 wish, I'd wish for the ability to sing. If I had 2 wishes, the 2nd would be to play piano. 3 wishes? Something about orphans.



Twitter is great way to get small doses of Plume as you await the newest Ken P.D. Snydecast. Go over to twitter.com/KENPLUME now!

No comments: