Monday, October 27, 2014

What hybrid/mash-up of a Disney character and Marvel/DC character would you like to see?

From the Snydecast Mailbag:


Hey Ken and Dana!

Earlier this year I asked you guys "What hybrid/mash-up of a Disney character and Marvel/DC character would you like to see?" Well, as it is want to do, life got in the way, I got busy with other things, and Ken's remain unfinished. I did get Dana's done before I got busy so you can find that attached. That said, I do apologize Ken and would like you to know I will get to it. I am double majoring in Printmaking and Art Ed. so school tends to keep me quite busy so it might take a bit longer than I'd like. Anyway, I'll not keep you any further. Love the show, keep up the excellent entertainment, and I'll try to at least take a break from the school work every so often to write in. Have a great one fellas!



Brandon Sparks


No comments: