Thursday, June 26, 2014

Ken's favorite tweets (and what we can learn from them)


Ken has 47 thousand tweets. Within that there are 2,550 photos and videos. He has 11 thousand followers... and 11 favorites.

11 tweets that he clicked "favorite" on. For some reason Twitter only shows 10. Let's take a look:

1.
John Kovalic is a British born cartoonist. It is not clear why this tweet ended Ken's 17 month drought of favorites. Maybe he likes cheese.

2.
Ken doesn't drink. But he writes. Perhaps this is why.

3.
We all want to see Dave Foley naked, I suppose.

4.
Alright, check them out: The Inbetweeners, Alan Partridge & Psychoville.
5.
I've never put a Robin Williams video on this site. I'm not starting now. You're welcome.
6.
I was not aware Ken was a Twin Peaks fan, but I do remember when David Lynch ruled 2 episodes of The Snydecast. If you don't remember, here's a clue: Michael Jordan. If you STILL don't remember, you're lucky.
7.
I tried this. I assume he meant Tommy Tutone. My life involved dialing 867-5309 a whole lot.
9.
Fair enough. 
10. 

Nevermore.

No comments: