Monday, April 2, 2012

Ken's wiki picture

On Ken P.D. Snydecast #175 Stone Cold Stache Dana and Ken talk about Ken's Wiki page:


Dana is particularly amused by the photo:


Dana wonder's why I choose that photo when I was putting together the page. I am not going to bore you with all the details, but the bottom line is: Wiki editing is a minefield of stupid.
I needed a photo that we could establish the ownership and copyright of that Ken did not own or take.
BAM:


Before this episode I had always considered the photo temporary until we could get a better one. Now that it is steeped in Snydecast lore I hope it stays forever.
This photo was taken at Shell World in Key Largo!

Shell World has something for everyone from shells for around the house to formal shells for a night out on the town.

No comments: