Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mystery solved

You may remember this email that was posted on the blog:
Hey, Guy! I'm in need of your assistance. For no real reason other than I've had a single Snydecast exchange running through my head for several weeks and I've listened high and low through every episode that comes to mind, but so far I've come across nothing. It's become an earworm of sorts at this point, and I'm just trying to find it in order to save what little sanity I have left. I want to say it's from an older episode, but I may be wrong. Basically, it's part of a discussion where Dana's fondness for fries is brought up (like THAT really narrows it down) and then Plumey goes into a little bit (in character as Snydely) that has Dana going from store to store in a mall asking everybody he sees if they have any fries. It's just a short, funny little moment and for the life of me, I can't find it. Help me, Wienerbreath! HELP ME!!! Hugs and kisses, -AC
Yesterday I got TWO emails with the answer. One was from a reader of this blog named Patrick, the other was from A.C. (who sent in the question). These are the words Patrick wrote:
The Snydecast that AC was looking for where Dana was discussing his fondness of fries was Snydecast #132: iSnyde, and the exchange between Ken and Dana occurs around 41 minutes in.
These are the words AC wrote:
SUCCESS! Came across this by chance, actually, while listening to Snydecast episode #132: "iSnyde." The "got any fries?" thing shows up at about the 40-minute mark, at the tail end of an epic 20+ minute fast food rant by the guys. And it was indeed spurred by a discussion about the aforementioned visit to Hot Dog on a Stick. So there it is. Mystery solved, for what it's worth. (Now that I've heard it again, I realize that this whole thing was *almost* worth worrying about.)
Many thanks for the emails! Now everyone, go listen to KEN P.D. SNYDECAST #132: iSnyde.

No comments: